1. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress With ComfortCoil Technology
nt/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Air-Mattress-With-ComfortCoil-Technology.jpg" alt="SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress With ComfortCoil Technology" width="500" height="500" srcset="http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Air-Mattress-With-ComfortCoil-Technology.jpg 500w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Air-Mattress-With-ComfortCoil-Technology-150x150.jpg 150w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Air-Mattress-With-ComfortCoil-Technology-300x300.jpg 300w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Air-Mattress-With-ComfortCoil-Technology-420x420.jpg 420w" sizes="(max-width: 500px) 100vw, 500px" />
Best Air Mattress Reviews – Everything You Need To Know
An air mattress can be a solid investment for a large segment of the population. Although many individuals utilize these products when camping outdoors, this isn’t a necessity. In fact, air mattresses can be used inside and can accommodate unexpected guests. Of course, finding the best blow up mattress for your specific situation is definitely harder than you might imagine. Within this guide, you’ll learn how to find the best air mattress and ensure your money is spent wisely.
Things To Consider When Looking For The Best Inflatable Bed
e="text-align: justify;">The market is truly oversaturated with inflatable beds and not all of them are equal. At the same time, each specific consumer will want and need something unique. With this in mind, you will want to consider your own individualistic desires, before evaluating each bed. Below, you’ll find the most important factors to take into account, when purchasing an air mattress.
"text-align: justify;">First and foremost, it is essential to consider the overall size of the mattress and the number of people, who will be utilizing it. Obviously, a bigger mattress will provide additional room for a greater number of people. However, it should be noted that not everyone will need a massive bed. If it is only going to be used by one person, it is best to opt for a small bed, so it can be stored away easier. Make sure the size of the mattress perfectly accommodates the number and size of the people, who will be using it and you’ll be just fine.
Air beds come in all typical mattress sizes, including king, queen, twin, and full. However, there may be some minor differentials between mattress sizes and air bed sizes. Also, the sides of air beds aren’t as firm and supportive as the edges of a mattress. So, it is generally best to choose one size too big.
t-align: justify;">The height of the best is also an important characteristic to consider. This is something that is often mistakenly overlooked. A taller mattress will help keep you and your partner off of the ground, but the height is more important than that. A thicker mattress will typically be much more comfortable than a thinner alternative. This doesn’t always ring true, but it is generally best to put a greater amount of air between you and the ground. You’ll also find that it is easier and safer to get out of a raised bed in the morning.
Appearance And Ergonomics
ign: justify;">Appearance and ergonomics are two other things to take into account. Does the air bed resemble a realistic bed and it is aesthetically pleasing? An ergonomic design is incredibly important and will play a major role in determining how comfortable the bed will be. Ergonomic designs are constructed to perfectly fit the user’s body, so these specific beds will deliver more comfort and a better night’s sleep.
justify;">When evaluating an air mattress, you need to pay close attention to the material used during the manufacturing. Be sure to think about the material on the top and bottom of the mattress. The top material will help to determine how comfortable the bed will be on your skin. The bottom material is vital, if you plan on using the bed indoors. If the material is too slick, the bed will slide all around the floor and may end up resulting in an accident. This won’t be a problem for those that plan on placing their mattress on carpet or on the grass.
ustify;">There are numerous additional features that are available with air mattresses. Some will come with a built-in pump, while others may include a vehicle pump. Although these features aren’t necessities, they are capable of enhancing the overall value of the product and should not be ignored. Some air mattresses may also come with a top cover. This can help to keep the mattress clean, while making it more comfortable. Again, these aren’t requirements, but you should use your own judgment.
fy;">Price will undoubtedly weigh on the consumer’s mind. Nobody wants to spend excessively for a product, which isn’t going to satisfy in the long run. And, it is essential to remember that higher prices do not always equate to higher quality. Therefore, you should leave this figure until the very end and don’t base your decision on price only.
Short Reviews of the Top 5 Air Mattressestify;">1. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress With ComfortCoil Technology
Some consumers are more than willing to spend extra, as long as they are able to acquire a more reliable product. If you sympathize with this sentiment, you’ll definitely want to take a look at the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress. The price undoubtedly surpasses that of many of its competitors, but the mattress also possesses additional features, which make the price tag justifiable.
- Features ComfortCoil Technology
- 1-click internal pump for easier and faster inflation
- Measures in at 78 by 58 by 19 inches
- Sure-Grip prevents sliding
- Waterproof top
- Comes with a handy carry bad
- Covered by a 1-year guarantee
The SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress is very versatile and capable of accommodating the needs of many consumers. The size of the mattress makes it more than suitable for one or two individuals. And, the bed features double-height. As you should already know, height plays a major role in determining the overall comfort of the mattress. It is almost impossible to find a taller or more comfortable air mattress than the SoundAsleep. When scouring through air mattress reviews from consumers, you’ll find that almost all were satisfied with this mattress. In all likelihood, you’ll feel the exact same.
Unfortunately, there is only one minor blemish associated with this specific air bed. Although this flaw will not impact the performance, comfort or longevity of the mattress, many consumers will agree that it is enough to send them in the other direction. What is it? The price. When compared to some of the alternatives, the SoundAsleep is much costlier. Still, it is safe to say that the combination of features and the impressive versatility of the SoundAsleep help to negate the cost.
As mentioned above, the price of the SoundAsleep is likely the one factor, which make steer consumers in the other direction. Of course, it would be a mistake on your behalf, if you behaved this way. Although the mattress is slightly more expensive, it delivers unmatched comfort, durability, longevity, and versatility. If you’re capable of looking past the price and agree to make the purchase anyway, you’ll be glad that you did many years down the road.
All in all, the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress is a great investment for a large portion of the population. It is suitable for one or two people, will remain comfortable throughout the night, and comes with an immensely powerful built-in pump. Ignore the price tag and look at the bed’s benefits. When you do, you’ll find that the pros overshadow the sole con.
2. SoundAsleep Dream Series Twin Sized Air Mattress41" src="http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress-1024x1024.jpg" alt="SoundAsleep Dream Series Twin Sized Air Mattress" width="640" height="640" srcset="http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress-1024x1024.jpg 1024w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress-150x150.jpg 150w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress-300x300.jpg 300w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress-768x768.jpg 768w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress-420x420.jpg 420w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress-640x640.jpg 640w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress-681x681.jpg 681w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Dream-Series-Twin-Sized-Air-Mattress.jpg 1500w" sizes="(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 640px" />
You do not have to be an avid camper or hunter to enjoy the comfort of an air mattress. Air mattresses can have many practical uses throughout the house. However, if you want an air mattress that will stand up to the test of time and provide you with maximum comfort, you are going to need to choose a great mattress. With all the different options available on the market choosing a good quality mattress can be difficult. If you are in the market for a great air mattress, you need to check out the SoundAsleep Dream Series.
The mattress is equipped with 21 individual air coils, which provides a flat, comfortable surface for sleepers. The mattress is also constructed with an extra thick, waterproof top to provide even more comfort during the night. The sure-grip bottom will ensure that the mattress stays in one place. The built-in pump provides great convenience. You can inflate or deflate the mattress with the single push of a button.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Durable nylon storage bag included
- 15-gauge topper material promotes comfort
- Built-in pump operates on low noise decibels (20% quieter)
- Very user friendly design
A lot of air mattresses can really be time consuming when it comes to inflating them. You have to pull out the pump, look for an outlet, and wait for the mattress to inflate. However, with the SoundAsleep this is something you never have to worry about thanks to the built in pump. You can inflate the mattress in less than 3 minutes.
The 1-year warranty should provide any consumer with a great peace of mind. If you experience any problems in the first year all you have to do is contact customer service and they will rectify any issues you experience.
Even the SoundAsleep is a little more expensive than the competitor brand it will still hard to beat. The durable nylon storage bag will keep your mattress safe while you are not using it. It also makes storage and transportation of the mattress much easier. The sure-grips bottom installed on the bottom of the mattress will prevent the mattress from sliding around during the night regardless of how much you toss and turn.
Just like every product on the market the SoundAsleep does have some downsides. One of the downsides is that the mattress only has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. This means the mattress is really designed for two medium-sized adults.
If you are in the market for a great air mattress, you should definitely keep the SoundAsleep Dream Series in mind. This will be one purchase that you will never regret, especially when you are comfortably dreaming the night away in the outdoors.
3. Lightspeed Outdoors PVC-Free Airbed With Battery Operated Pump src="http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lightspeed-Outdoors-PVC-Free-Airbed-With-Battery-Operated-Pump-1024x530.jpg" alt="Lightspeed Outdoors PVC-Free Airbed With Battery Operated Pump" width="640" height="331" srcset="http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lightspeed-Outdoors-PVC-Free-Airbed-With-Battery-Operated-Pump-1024x530.jpg 1024w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lightspeed-Outdoors-PVC-Free-Airbed-With-Battery-Operated-Pump-300x155.jpg 300w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lightspeed-Outdoors-PVC-Free-Airbed-With-Battery-Operated-Pump-768x398.jpg 768w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lightspeed-Outdoors-PVC-Free-Airbed-With-Battery-Operated-Pump-811x420.jpg 811w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lightspeed-Outdoors-PVC-Free-Airbed-With-Battery-Operated-Pump-640x332.jpg 640w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lightspeed-Outdoors-PVC-Free-Airbed-With-Battery-Operated-Pump-681x353.jpg 681w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Lightspeed-Outdoors-PVC-Free-Airbed-With-Battery-Operated-Pump.jpg 1500w" sizes="(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 640px" />
If you enjoy camping under the big blue sky, but do not own a camper or RV, you will definitely need an airbed. This mattress is filled with air, so it will provide a comfortable bed for multiple sleepers. Of course, not every model is designed to provide the necessities needed to enjoy a good night’s sleep. This is why it is so important to become educated on the many airbed brands on the market. Below, you will discover a comprehensive review of the Lightspeed Outdoors Airbed.
The Lightspeed Airbed is designed to adequately sleep two adults. It is classified as a queen-size mattress that measures 79” L X 55” W X 6” H, when fully inflated. It is embedded with a 2-way Boston valve that will allow for easy inflating and deflating.
- Constructed out of phthalate and PVC-free TPU materials
- Includes a battery operated pump (operates on 4 D batteries)
- Queen size mattress (packed measurements 18.4” W X 9.2” L
- Available in green, blue/brown, and blue
- Built-in easy carry handles
- High puncture resistant rating
- Weighs only 6 pounds
There are many things to like about the Lightspeed Airbed, but none will compare to the battery operated pump. This pump will definitely come in handy for those that camp out in the wild and do not have access to electricity. When you are ready to retire for the night all you need to do is unpack the mattress, connect the pump, fill to the desired limit, and you are ready for bed.
You are going to receive a high-quality airbed that is designed out of non-toxic materials that will keep your body cool and dry throughout the night. Plus, it is so lightweight that you can toss it in your backpack and tote it around all day, without exhibiting painful side effects.
As with any air mattress, there are always going to be some downsides. The Lightspeed is no different, but one thing is for certain, the downsides are generally minor. The only downside that can be found with this specific brand is the size classification. Even though the manufacturer advertises the Lightspeed as being a queen-size mattress, it is slightly smaller and can actually be classified as an oversized full-size mattress.
Another great thing about this air mattress is the price tag. It is so affordable that it will not break the bank, but this does not mean that you are compromising on quality.
The Lightspeed Outdoors Airbed will comfortably sleep two adults, giving them plenty of room to move around. If you are looking for an air mattress that will not break the bank, you should definitely keep the Lightspeed on your list of prospects.
4. Intex Pillow Rest R
4. Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Intex-Pillow-Rest-Raised-Airbed.jpg" alt="Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed" width="366" height="366" srcset="http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Intex-Pillow-Rest-Raised-Airbed.jpg 1000w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Intex-Pillow-Rest-Raised-Airbed-150x150.jpg 150w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Intex-Pillow-Rest-Raised-Airbed-300x300.jpg 300w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Intex-Pillow-Rest-Raised-Airbed-768x768.jpg 768w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Intex-Pillow-Rest-Raised-Airbed-420x420.jpg 420w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Intex-Pillow-Rest-Raised-Airbed-640x640.jpg 640w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Intex-Pillow-Rest-Raised-Airbed-681x681.jpg 681w" sizes="(max-width: 366px) 100vw, 366px" />
Many consumers will not want to spend excessively and this is totally understandable. The good news is that there are some absolutely outstanding airbeds on the market and a lot of them are affordable. The Intex Raised Airbed is a necessity for those working with a restrictive budget. Although it possesses many of the same features, which are available with much costlier alternatives, it can fit into most consumer’s budgets.
- Features a built-in pillow for added comfort
- Built-in pump
- Flocked top is waterproof
- Highly powerful pump fully inflates the bed in 3 minutes
- Measures in at 39 by 16.5 by 75 inches
- Comes with a zippered storage and carrying case
The benefits provided by the Intex Airbed undeniably outweigh the minute cons. When the mattress is deflated, it weighs just 13 pounds. This makes it very portable. So, you won’t have any problem transporting the bed to a friend’s place or out to the camp ground. The size of the mattress and the fact that it can accommodate up to 300 pounds make it suitable for almost everyone. Finally, the built-in air pump is truly a blessing.
You’ll never have to worry about lugging along a pump, since it remains attached to the bed at all times. And, the 3-minute inflation time delivers immense convenience.
Unfortunately, there are a few minor cons associated with the Intex. Depending on your specific situation, these cons may not be considered deal breakers. First, the bed is simply not suitable for more than one individual. It is too small and two people would most likely exceed the weight limit. Secondly, the warranty is incredibly short. Of course, these cons are acceptable, since the mattress is so inexpensive.
Price is one of the most influential factors for consumers. Some consumers will always go out of their way to find a stellar deal and will ignore the quality of the product in question. With the Intex, it is possible to have the best of both worlds. Although it is true that the mattress is affordable, it still delivers an impressive performance and plenty of versatility. Truly, due to the low cost, it is almost impossible to find a solid reason not to make the purchase.
When it comes down to it, the Intex Airbed will not be ideal for everyone. This is the case, because it isn’t suitable for those over 300 pounds and probably cannot support more than one person. Nonetheless, the mattress possesses the right combination of benefits to help make it the best air mattress for everyday use.
5. SoundAsleep Camping Series Ai
5. SoundAsleep Camping Series Air Mattresscom/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress-1024x1024.jpg" alt="SoundAsleep Camping Series Air Mattress" width="414" height="414" srcset="http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress-1024x1024.jpg 1024w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress-150x150.jpg 150w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress-300x300.jpg 300w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress-768x768.jpg 768w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress-420x420.jpg 420w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress-640x640.jpg 640w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress-681x681.jpg 681w, http://www.prime-mattress.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SoundAsleep-Camping-Series-Air-Mattress.jpg 1500w" sizes="(max-width: 414px) 100vw, 414px" />
Camping can be a great experience for families. You get to sit around an open campfire and share stories of your life experiences. However, when it comes to sleeping, you will not want to sleep on the ground or it is going to ruin the experience. This is where air mattress can come in handy, but you need to make sure you choose a high-quality model that will suit all your needs. That is exactly what the SoundAsleep Camping Series Air Mattress can do for you.
The SoundAsleep mattress has I-beam air coils installed inside the mattress. These coils provide extra durability and comfortably for outdoor events. The mattress comes with a strong rechargeable pump that can inflate the mattress in a matter of 3 minutes. You can charge the pump at home, bring it on your trip, and inflate the mattress, without having to worry about electricity. The pump can also be charged with a car charger in the event that it dies. Upon the purchase of the mattress you will receive a 1-year warranty along with a durable carry bag. The bag will keep your mattress safe while you are transporting it to the camping site.
- Available in several different sizes
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- I-beam coils provide extra comfort
- Rechargeable pump provides convenience
- Fully inflates in 3 minutes or less
When it comes to camping in the outdoors, you never know what the harsh environment might throw at you. This is why the SoundAsleep air mattress is constructed with extra-thick materials. You will never have to worry about a stick or rock poking a hole in your mattress.
In the outdoors you will have limited access to electricity. This is where the rechargeable pump comes in handy. You can charge the pump at home, and bring it on the road with you. However, the pump can also be charged by car in the event that you it dies during your camping trip.
The pump has to be fully charged in order to inflate the mattress to the maximum level. You can just plug the pump in and charge the mattress. The mattress is also not equipped with a waterproof top, so you have to be cautious about wet weather conditions.
The SoundAsleep is a very affordable product, making it more accessible to all consumers. You will not find a mattress on the market with these features listed at this price.
Camping can be fun, but sleeping on the hard ground is never enjoyable. This is why you need a high-quality air mattress that can provide comfort throughout the night. This very affordable SoundAsleep mattress can do just that, plus so much more.
Our Pick: SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattressbest air beds and don’t mind spending a little extra, you should look no further than the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress. The slightly more expensive price may very well give you concerns, but it is essential to note that this mattress is nearly flawless and excels in all key characteristics. The mattress is downright massive in many ways. First and foremost, it measures in at 78” by 58” by 19”. So, you’ll have plenty of room to sleep alongside a loved one. Secondly, the height of the mattress is superb and ensures a comfortable night’s rest.
SoundAsleep also enhances the overall value of the mattress, by protecting it for 1-year from the date of the purchase. This alone helps to justify the overall price and is one of the main reasons the Dream Series Mattress has managed to claim the number one spot. Of course, the benefits do not stop there. This is one of the best air mattresses for indoor use, thanks to its Sure-Grip bottom. This prevents the bed from slipping and sliding, when you attempt to sit down or stand up.
The mattress also features the patented 1-click internal pump. It can be filled completely in less than four minutes. We wholeheartedly believe that the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress is the best on the market and will deliver total satisfaction to the largest percentage of consumers.
Best Value/Best Air Mattress For The Money: Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbedhis works in both directions. A higher price doesn’t always mean higher quality and vice versa. This sentiment is perfectly exemplified by the Intex Pillow Raised Air Bed. Despite the low cost of the mattress, it manages to parallel and exceed the performances of many of its costlier competitors. The mattress is manufactured with double-layered construction, which ensures longevity. Since it is raised 16.5 inches off of the ground, it’ll remain comfortable throughout the night.
And, the Intex is more than capable of accommodating the mass majority of consumers. As long as you fall below the 300-pound weight limit, you’ll be able to use the Intex air mattress, without any concerns or hiccups. It is also truly impossible to ignore the built-in pump. This makes the inflation process truly simplistic and user friendly. The mattress can be fully inflated within a matter of 3 minutes. Although the mattress only comes with a short warranty, this is to be expected, since the price tag is so minute. We sincerely believe that the Intex is the best all-around airbed for the money. The bed is user-friendly, comfortable, and more than capable of supporting the mass majority of users.
And, the price can be fit into any consumer’s budget. Truly, there isn’t much to complain about.